Quantum-State Multi-Probiotic Cultures
• Advanced, broad-spectrum “good bacteria” for healthy intestinal ecology*
• 12 different viable strains of beneficial flora to support all major groups of health-promoting intestinal bacteria*
• Unique Japanese process using 92 different natural herbs and barks, cultured for 3 years to produce healthy, mature flora and highly bio-available nutrients
• Certified as 6.25 times stronger than any other lactic acid bacteria
• Ideal for all body types and ethnic groups
• Highly biologically available source of 10 vitamins, 8 minerals and 18 amino acids
• Fully “live” raw nutrient concentrate; not freeze-dried
• 900,000,000 CFU lactic acid bacteria/capsule
• 3-year shelf life
• Suppresses the growth of undesirable micro-organisms*
• Delivers significant amounts of four organic acids critical to enzyme synthesis and tissue rejuvenation*
• Helps reduce free radical synthesis. Compare With Inferior Probiotic Products
• No hibernating flora with only 2 or 3 strains
• Allergy-free: non-dairy base (milk-free)
• No animal-based ingredients
• Refrigeration recommended (not required)
Quantum-State Colon pH and Ecology* New Research on “Good” Intestinal Bacteria
Quantum Probiotic Complex (QPC) contains a full spectrum of living, beneficial bacteria. This formula is based on extensive research and has been in clinical use over ten years in Japan. In clinical trials, it has a proven track record to help eliminate bad bacteria from the colon and remove waste.
The body functions as a complex bacterial ecosystem. Maintaining beneficial microbial balance throughout the gastrointestinal tract is vital to the stability of this ecosystem and essential to optimal health.
The colon contains from 3 to 4 pounds of bacteria. Over 700 types of intestinal bacteria are harmful while only 20 types are beneficial. To maintain good health, the colon needs a ratio of 85% health-promoting “good” bacteria to 15% or less harmful bacteria.
QPC contains the most effective lactic acid bacteria as found in the gastrointestinal tract that can inhibit the activity of harmful bacteria. Over time, using QPC can help increase a favorable ratio of beneficial bacteria over harmful ones. It is the world’s premier probiotic able to rapidly help bring about favorable intestinal microbial balance.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Proprietary Fermented Culture…………360 mg*
Fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing probiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Proprietary Organic Acid Blend . . . . . 1.94mg*
Citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
Lactic Acid Bacteria . . . . . . . . . . .1 million CFU**
Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss. Breve, infantis ss. Infantis longum), Enterococcus Species (faecalis TH10), Lactobacillus Species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ssp. Casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. Jagurti, plantarum), Strep. thermophilus
*Daily Value not Established
Other Ingredients: Mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, and vegetable softgel (tapioca processed from Manihot esculenta root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel) Contains Soy (in the form of lecithin)
Adults or children (age 4 and up): Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, take up to 5 servings, twice daily, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner (1 serving = 3 capsules). For best results, take on an empty stomach immediately upon rising in the morning and several hours before bedtime. For maximum benefit to the mouth, sinus and upper gastrointestinal tract, chew the Vgel to release its contents in the mouth, then discard the empty capsule. Taking larger amounts may have a mild laxative effect.
12 Strains of Live Lactic Acid Bacteria Cultures: Bifidobacterium breve ss. Breve, Bifidobacterium infantis ss. Infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecalis TH10, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei ss. Casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus helveticus ss. Jagurti, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptcoccus thermophilus
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule