Paleo pizza crust mix (2 Pack w/Free Shipping) will blow you away and keep us Paleo and Primal folks happy as a clam! This is by far the best gluten-free and Paleo approved pizza crust that I have ever had. And, it doesn’t have the soy, wheat, corn, beans or anything bad like that…. It’s super easy to work with, it’s quite tasty, it has a nice texture, and it makes one 14” pizza or two 10” pizzas!
Important Tip (Make Sure You Coat Your Rolling Pin In Coconut Oil or Olive Oil) this will prevent the dough from sticking!
Start out by preheating the oven to 425° F with our pizza stone to get a slightly crispier crust. Then using a food processor, we mix the Paleo Pizza Crust Mix with a ½ cup of water and a pinch of Himalayan Crystal Salt for a few until it becomes a ball. You could do this by hand or with a mixer by the way…. Place the ball on parchment paper, and roll it out to your liking. Then prick the crust all over with a fork. Now you put the crust on your hot pizza stone and cook it for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Next, add your toppings, and place back in the oven for another 11-13 minutes. That’s all folks! Slice and serve, and be prepared to be amazed!
Nutritional Info: 130 Calories Per Slice / 12 Net Carbs / 4g Protein
- Place pizza stone in oven and set oven to 425° F
- Combine contents of bag with ½ cup water and mix with pinch of Himalayan Salt, and form a ball.
- Place ball on parchment paper, and roll out to your into one 14” crust, or two 10” crusts.
- Prick crust all over with a fork.
- Place crust on hot pizza stone.
- Cook 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove crust, add toppings, add back into oven for 11-13 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-24 minutes
Almond Flour, Arrowroot Flour, Pumpkin Powder, Dried Egg Whites, Xanthan Gum (Made From The Fermentation Of Non-GMO Vegetables) (Corn Free)