Keto Pizza crust mix will blow you away and keep us Paleo and Primal folks happy as a clam! This is by far the best gluten-free and Paleo approved pizza crust that I have ever had. And, it doesn’t have the soy, wheat, corn, beans or anything bad like that…. It’s super easy to work with, it’s quite tasty, it has a nice texture, and it makes one 14” pizza or two 10” pizzas! Start out by preheating the oven to 425 F with our pizza stone to get a slightly crispier crust. Then using a food processor, we mix the Paleo Pizza Crust Mix with a ½ cup of water and a pinch of Himalayan Crystal Salt for a few until it becomes a ball. You could do this by hand or with a mixer by the way…. Place the ball on parchment paper, and roll it out to your liking. Then prick the crust all over with a fork. Now you put the crust on your hot pizza stone and cook it for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Next, add your toppings, and place back in the oven for another 11-13 minutes. That’s all folks! Slice and serve, and be prepared to be amazed!
- Place pizza stone in oven and set oven to 425° F
- Combine contents of bag with ½ cup water and mix with pinch of Himalayan Salt, and form a ball.
- Place ball on parchment paper, and roll out to your into one 14” crust, or two 10” crusts.
- Prick crust all over with a fork.
- Place crust on hot pizza stone.
- Cook 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove crust, add toppings, add back into oven for 11-13 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-24 minutes